Photoshoot Style Guide & Schedule
LOCATION: FRONTYARD BREWING, 1607 Cuernavaca Dr N Suite 202, Austin, TX 78733
DATE: Wednesday, April 11th
3:50: Rachel & Desiree arrive at Frontyard - Set up for Photoshoot
4:00: 30 minutes of photographing the brewery, ingredients & brewing process
4:15: T-Shirt models arrive
4:30: 30 minutes of Photographing products & t-shirts
4:45: Additional models arrive
5:00: Final hour spend taking lifestyle photos
6:00: That's a wrap!
GOAL: Images to use throughout Frontyard's website, collateral and social media that match the brand.
CLOTHING: Clothing should look casual but nice. An Austinite vibe. Bring a second shirt/outfit just incase.
- Clothing should be freshly cleaned
- No neon or distracting colors or patterns. Stick to neutrals and natural colors.
- No logos on t-shirts
- Make sure to be clean and groomed.
- Nails - Make sure your fingernails are freshly trimmed and clean. There will be a lot of close ups of hands holding beers, products & grains.
- Women - makeup should be fresh and light - keep it natural. Hair should be done but casual.